Sunday, December 5, 2010

'THE MIKADO

When Nichole told me that Kiley had been selected as "Yum Yum" in the play "The Mikado" to be performed with the Gilbert Theater, I was so excited and knew she was in for such a great experience! Yes, many late night rehearsals, and days and days of endless practices, but I knew this experience would carve out a very special place in Kiley's heart, never to be forgotten. In my younger years, I had opportunities like this, and knew she would be so great and love the experience! These two were so great together! Both of them singing with such great voice in duets, and even quartets in harmony, only Gilbert and Sullivan could write!
These were some after the show pictures that we took. Celebrating Kiley's great job as Yum Yum! Way to go Kiley! She was just amazing! We are and were so proud of her!






We had such a fun evening seeing the play, and enjoyed watching it with our friends the Adam's and the Johnson's! (I think Lynann must have been saying something very important!)

No comments: