Sunday, June 14, 2009

MAY BIRTHDAY'S!

Happy 14th Birthday Kiley!

Kiley has turned in to such a beautiful young Lady! Everyone loves Kiley! She is so delightful to be around! She just recently had those braces removed, also. As our oldest grandchild, she has certainly been a fun grandaughter in our family. She is always so helpful:(our own personal tech. rep.). She is already so talented and accomplished in her young 14 years. She plays the violin extremely well, has the most beautiful, talented voice, and plays like Mozart on the piano. For her birthday her parents surprized her with a guitar! So she will once again learn another musical talent. I'm sure she will soon be serenading us with her guitar. This is a picture of Kiley in our back yard for our Easter Egg Hunt. Kiley requested for her birthday dinner, Tyler's famous dijon mustard/mayo bar-b-que chicken. Kiley is eating a pizzookie in this picture, she requested this for dessert.

Here she is helping with some decorative pumpkin name placecards, using her awesome handwriting skills.

We love you Kiley happy 14th Birthday!!! You are amazing!!


Happy May 12th Birthday Harper!

I am way behind, but I just wanted to wish Harper a Happy Fourth Birthday! The things I love about Harper: She is all girl! She just loves anythink that is pretty, feminine, and she is so full of life! She loves to dress up! She loves wearing a dress! Loves anythink pink! She is at that perfect age where she loves being a Disney Princess! I love this fun picture here with her dad. She also loves her sweet little kitty, which she continually changes the name of. So I am not sure what the name for today would be. I want her to know how proud I am of her, and what a delightful little spirit she is .
Another fun picture with Tyler and Harper, with Elliott. I feel so bad that she and Tyler were victims of the swine flu. At least they could be quarantined together! We do hope they are both feeling better! Happy birthday sweet Harper! Sweet really does describe her! WE LOVE YOU!












No comments: