Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Megan: The Marathon Runner!

Here is our happy SALT LAKE CITY MARATHON FINISHER!!!!!! Congrats Megan!!!!! While waiting for Megan to finish her massage, who should appear but Blaine and Dane from the biggest looser. They were such nice guys! And they didn't mind the special attention.!



April 18th we had such a fun time watching Megan run the SLC Marathon! What a great accomplishment Megan! WAY TO GO!!!! She had tons of support!! Lindsey, Boston, Savy and Colston, Tyler, Les and Rosemarie were there to cheer her on(Plus a bunch of her friends were there). Thanks to Tyler for driving us around to all of the places to spot Megan's progress. We spotted her in two different places before the finish! Here is Megan Posing by the "HERO" sign with Les, Ty, and Boston!
Rosemarie is posing with Boston and Savannah! Thanks for coming Rosemarie!

Tyler and Megan stopping for a photo!


Megan is getting that long awaited free massage!
We were so proud of her. And just for the record. She is in tip-top shape, and watching her just verified the fact that I don't ever want to do that! But she was so amazing! Congrats Megan!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan totally ROCKS! I really can't believe she is smiling after that! I just ran the turkey trot a year or two ago..and I promised myself never to be that INSANE again. She's awesome!

Jessica said...

That is fantastic Megan. It sounds like my own personal purgatory, but I am glad you can do it and enjoy it! Way to go!