Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lake Powell: Beautiful!

We had such a great time at Lake Powell. Eat sleep, play games, talk, snack, hike, go out on the water, and play Bocce. Then just start all over again the next day. That's what I love about Lake Powell. So relaxing!!! We had a blast! Thanks to Vic and Gayle for sharing their fabulous house boat!! The lake is just so amazing!


Another favorite passtime: was throwing the football from the house boat out in the lake and Nick would speed to catch it on the Wave Runner. He was pretty amazing ! Vick is giving this toss.
Sarah Jane was such a master at surfing behind the boat. Here is sweet Franny out taking care of all the little critters that adopted us!



This is Les riding the Wave Runner. Or as Ned would say: The Honda!




4 comments:

Natalie said...

Elaine-It's Natalie Perry, Debbie Boyer's friend. I jumped over to your blog from hers....cute blog!! You would be happy to know I am FINALLY starting a quilt. I am pregnant with #5, been on bed rest already...and dying to start a project! So off I went this morning to purchase all my fabric for my Christmas quilt!!

Anyway, just wanted to drop a hello and a thank you for your kindness and help!

Nichole Barney said...

Looks like such a fun time! I love Lake Powell! I am so glad you guys were able to go!

kiley barney said...

AWESOMEE!!! I love, love lake powell!!

Lauri said...

Hope my card got there in time, I don't know how long things take from Honolulu, but just in case Happy Birthday, hope it was a great day.