Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Where's the pictures?

Okay I know mom has taken a bunch of pictures up there! Come on people dont hold out on us. Megan you guys are picture happy. Lets see some photos. We want to see what's happening up there!
The Barney's

3 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

Whoops! I don't think I have taken one picture, isn't that sad? I will try to remember to today, since mom is on her way back home.....

The Smith Clan said...

ha ha... i took some with mom's camera today and made her promise to try and put them up. We'll see how she does! My camera is broken so i've been picture-less...i'll be better!! -megs

The Smith Clan said...

So, O.K. I do have a bunch of new pictures, and I just need to figure out how to put them on. Nichole, when you have a few, will you show me? I do want to learn how. You all said it was easy.