Sunday, November 25, 2007
It is time to celebrate!
Today we broke out the cocoa motion and kicked off the 70 degreee weather. It has been so warm for so long and it finally just in the last two days has dropped in temperature. The kids have been asking to make hot chocolate and I couldn't bring myself to make it when it is so hot. We can finally make it and enjoy the weather! YEAH!!! How is the utah weather? Any snow yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love all the cute pictures! I am so sad we missed celebrating Thanksgiving with you all. I guess it has been for the best because I have been sick all week anyway. We have definitely been sipping on hot cocoa here!
we also broke out the hot chocolate machine. Love it! Mom
Also, thanks for posting the cute Thanksgiving pictures!
It snowed for the first time tonight! GRRRR...it stopped for now, but its supposed to snow all night. I can't believe it!!
Send us some snowy white pictures!
it snowed all day today...fyi
we need to get the cocomotion for sure.
Post a Comment