Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Grammy & Papa's Trip to Utah (and Grammy's first official blog posting)

We had such a great time in Utah. We loved being able to celebrate Elliott's birthday with him. Special thanks to megan (my tech rep) for helping me post this...I was able to go to Grandparents Day at Elliott's Preschool, Virginia Tanner's School of the Arts...not available for photographs, Papa

This is Elliott, Grammy, and Elliott's Art Teacher.

I got to watch Elliott dance and was able to participate as well!

Ty and Harper, She loves his preschool, and thinks she goes there as well!


Elliott and his class were making Thanksgiving costumes, and my sewing expertise came in handy...until Elliott "fringed" my finger!! oops! What a fun day!

Meggie and Savy

Cute Bosty

They love eachother like this all the time...right linds ;)

5 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Way to post mom! I am impressed and I love seeing the pictures!

Tyler said...

Cute pictures. Elliott loves his indian costume. He told everyone his grammy helped him make it.

Trav and Linds said...

When did you take those pic's of my kiddies? Those are really cute! Congrats on learning how to post mom!

kiley barney said...

Good Job Grammy! If only you could post more often!Lets see more pictures!

The Smith Clan said...

I took those pics of your kids, cute eh? I love the one of them hugging! -megs