Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let it Snow

It snowed a lot in Salt Lake. It snowed heavily for about 10 hours straight. We got about eight inches on top of what came the night before.




I finally went out to shovel snow when Nancy wanted to go to the store. By the time I was done, it needed to be shoveled again. Too bad.



The Japanese Maple looks fragile.

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Oh my gosh that is a lot of snow! I miss seeing that peaceful white scenery. Thanks for the photos.

The Smith Clan said...

Wow! Let it snow1 Let it snow! Let it snow! How much did you get? I love to see the first real snow! How fun to see from AZ!Thanks for sharing! Love Mom

Trav and Linds said...

Wasn't it crazy how much it snowed? I think you guys definitely got more snow than us up in slc.