Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

We kicked off the celebration with the turkey trot in Mesa. The kids ran 2 miles. Megs and Nichole ran 6.2 miles and Denny ran 8.2 because he ran with the kids and then the 10k. It is a lot of fun to do that race. Nice to burn some calories before the big feast! We loved having Megan here and missed all of you that were in Utah.








The food was as great as ever!




Megs is becoming quite the chef. She made the yummy rolls!




Ofcourse you have to play football on thanksgiving!




Check out dads new pearly whites!

2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Way to go all you turkey trotters!
That was a great way to start the day! And I am proud of all the little Barney's for trotting along! Grammy

Muncher Cruncher said...

I had so much fun in AZ! It went by way to fast (as always.) Thanks for everything! I love you!!!-megs