Wednesday, May 19, 2010
MOTHER'S DAY 2010
Mother's Day was especially fun this year. Les was able to bring both Tyler and Megan down from Utah. They talked about surprising me, but then decided better to tell me. It was a fun weekend. I so appreciated all of my children, and grandchildren and their thoughtfulness. I love being a mother and a grandmother. The rewards are numerous! Les and Nichole did surprise me with a new camera. They were just as tired of my old one as I was!
Thank you everyone for making my day deligtful! Loved the brunch and just being with those who were in AZ! And thanks for Linds, Travis and Jason for calling to say "Happy Mother's Day"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew they were trying to surprise you, sounds like you had a great day. I think this is the first mother's day that I haven't been around any of my kids.
Post a Comment