Sunday, May 17, 2009

Donny and Marie

A few weeks ago we were invited to go and meet some friends from Utah and see Donny and Marie at the Flamingo. The only problem was I didn't have my camera with me. Can you believe it? I left it in the car with no time to go and get it. Our seats were superb! Right in the front table! I could have reached out and touched them. Front row seats and backstage passes. Thanks to Vic and Gayle. We had a ball! They really rock out on this one. Not bad for Donny, who announced he was 50, and Marie said she will be in another year. They have reinvented themselves, and removed every piece of fat, flab and wrinkle that was ever on their 50 year old bodies. With the backstage passes come some pictures with the two of them. So of course we fell for the purchase. I couldn't believe how tiny they were. Notice, Donny signed my copy and addressed it to me!
It was a short, but sweet time! We stayed at Planet Hollywood and had such a fun time! They sang all the old but goodies! Plus alot of new, fun things! Then we heard right after our concert Marie did her famous fainting spell again and they had to cancel their show for a night!

No comments: