Megan Les and Jas having a little lunch at Paridise Bakery!Then a shot of Tam and Jas. And a cute picture of Tyler and Nichole posing for a photo. We missed Linds and Travis this day. But we enjoyed the day in Salt Lake! Even the rain!

For lunch we all headed to Paridise Bakery in Sugar House. Nichole was able to come and join us. So here is Les, Jason, Megan, Tamra, Tyler and Nichole. It is always fun to be together!. Jason and Les had just finished 18 holes of golf at Old Mill. Somehow they missed all the rain!

The flowers around the temple grounds were still so pretty. Even in the rain!

It was raining cats and dogs when we came out of conference.

We enjoyed so much being in the conference center for some of conference. I always love to think of what I have learned from all of the talks. And the ones that stood out in my mind. I would say right now still one of my favorite speakers is President Uchtdorf. I also loved President Hollands's talk on Angels. What was your favorite????

While we were in Utah , we went to a BYU Football game in Logan with our sweet friends Ken and Kerry Driggs. I forgot to take my camera to the game. So here is a picture after. It was so fun to see them! They are serving a mission at BYU Idaho. We miss them!! Thanks to Ryan for letting us stay at their home on Friday night.
I forgot to take our camera to Rosemaries. But she cooked the most fantastic meal for us on Sunday. It was a total Thanksgiving Dinner in October. It was so delicious!!! Pumpkin pie included with all the timmings. Thanks Rosemarie!! That was so nice of you. We loved seeing both you and Patti.

I forgot to take our camera to Rosemaries. But she cooked the most fantastic meal for us on Sunday. It was a total Thanksgiving Dinner in October. It was so delicious!!! Pumpkin pie included with all the timmings. Thanks Rosemarie!! That was so nice of you. We loved seeing both you and Patti.




3 comments:
I am so sorry that I missed you guys when you were here, it would have been fun to get together even for just a few minutes. I hope Rosemarie and I will be able to come and see you guys soon. We have tried a couple of dates that just haven't worked out. When you are up next you'll have to come see me new kitchen, I'm still in shock!
Lauri we'd love to see the project. That was so awesome they did that for you! Linds I apologize for my bad math.
You have a beautiful family1
Post a Comment