Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LES!!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!! We have stopped counting! But I just wanted to let you know how amazing my life has been because of you. You are still the same classy guy I married how many years ago. Too many to count. You are a great husband, amazing father and grandfather. You enjoy so many different things. It just keeps our life interesting and fun! You love to read, fish, play golf, spend time with the family, play games, cook a good meal, travel, work hard in our yard. (There is always a project we are involved in.)You have a great sense of humor. You are a dedicated servant of our Father in Heaven. I have watched you tirelessly serve in the TAUS bishopbric. Now the TAUS High Council. What ever you are asked to do, at work, home or your church calling you do it gangbusters. I do hope you have a wonderfull Day! I love you tons!!Happy Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Lauri said...

Happy Birthday Big Brother. Hope you had a great day. Sorry I missed you when you were up here.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Les!

Nichole Barney said...

Happy birthday Dad! You are the best! Hope your day was awesome!

Trav and Linds said...

Happy Birthday Dad! We hope you had an awesome day! We love you so, so much!

The Smith Clan said...

Hey guys! It was good to hear from everyone. Thanks for thinking of me. Dang...39 again!!!

Anonymous said...

This is way late but I haven't added comments for a few days. May I just say I love you "Bro" Think you are the best!!!! So glad we can still hang onto the 39 yet again:):):)