skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WinTeR WoNdErLaNd

I am glad Tyler posted some pictures of our first real snowstorm in Utah too. It snowed almost all day on Saturday, but when we woke up this morning it was sunny and beautiful. I love the day after a storm. It really is a winter wonderland! Boston has had such a blast playing in the snow. Poor Savy has been so sick she just sits and watches him through the window. We are happy ot have the snow, now if we could just get rid of all of this sickness at our house!
6 comments:
Wow! I can't believe the snow! It looks so fun!
Oh I miss having the four seasons. We pretty much have summer and spring. I love the first snow falls. Hope everyone gets better. I hate sickness! Bronson is dying to get up to Utah to see Boston and Elliot. He talks about it everyday. I am going to keep trying to talk Denny into it for Christmas Break.
yeah!! come for the break:) I love that idea!!
Seriously, keep working on Denny! It would be so fun to have everybody together for Christmas!
Linds i hope savvy feels better!!
It needs to stop snowing here!
Post a Comment