Friday, December 21, 2007
Boston the newscaster!
I just want to thank Boston for being our family communicator. I was laughing so hard when Dad told me about Boston spreading the news to Elliot that we sold our condo and then Elliot relayed the message to Tyler. Boston is so funny how he pays attention to details and stories. He is one cute kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sometimes it gets us into trouble that Boston is so detail oriented, but he definitely gives us some good laughs too. We are so sad you sold the condo, but its for the best right?
I can agree with that. We are all so sad about the condo. It was such a neat place. I agree, with the idea of a new place ot meet this summer. Nichole mentioned Newpot Beach. What does everyone think of that idea? Let's take an interest poll. Mom
Post a Comment