Saturday, April 30, 2011

LOST PICTURES!!!!

Have you ever lost all of your pictures on your camera? Well as you can tell, it happened to me! I was just sick about it!. I was in the process of loading my pictures on my computer. I had pushed the "erase all picture when downloading is completed" box. I will never do that again. It's just such a pain to erase them manually. The computer got to a certain picture, right at the beginning of the download and stopped. Then faster than a speeding bullet, erased everything on my camera. I thought they were gone for good! Thus the reason I am so behind on my blog! I couldn't go on without those pictures. Nichole was helping me get them to a point of printing them in a book. It is the sickest feeling! The pictures were just gone!

I was talking to my cute friend Monica, telling her my dilemma! She said no worries. Take your SB card to Costco, they have this machine that can get them off your SB card. I was so excited! Rushed to the Costco by my house, and they said so sorry Charlie. We don't do that. Go to Data Doctor's, for $150 they can do that for you. I then mentioned my experience to Monica. She said, "Go to the Costco by my house. I promise they did it for me." So, one more trip to a different Costco. The lady said "Yes, we do that! But let me check to see if they are still on your SB card." She checked ! Yes, they were there. Told me to come back in 1 hour!

So, I went back in 1 hour to get the CD, and while I was paying my $3.00 for her service, another lady came in asked the same question. She told her, "let me see if I can see them on your SB card." She was back in one second saying "I am so sorry. There is nothing showing up. You will have to take them to Data Doctors, they can do it for $150." I felt so bad for her. But I was thrilled to pay that $3.00! And thanked her many times for helping me. Lost pictures finally found! I can finally finish my 2010 family history!

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I am so glad you were able to find them!

Muncher Cruncher said...

Mom! I'm so glad you were able to get them back!! That would have been SO sad! :(

Trav and Linds said...

I love all your new posts and I am glad all your pictures were recovered! We love you and can't wait to spend time with you this summer!