One of the things I had a great desire to see while in Provo, was the Carl Bloch display at the BYU Museum of Art. So Les was able to get some tickets for us to go. It was really an amazing experience! One I shall never forget! Very touching! And because you cannot take any pictures in there, I just have to remember how it made me feel while looking at the whole exhibit! Amazing!
Les and Megan getting Jimmered!

Who could resist that photo?

This is living proof that sometimes Megan really does break down and have some candy. Somehow we started talking about those amazing "chocolate cinnamon bears" in the BYU bookstore, and Megan said "you're not buying any?" So I told her I would only buy some if she indulged! She never eats any candy! It was nice to see she will still eat some every once in a great while! I told her to pick out a few of her favorites! So, I had to have a picture to prove it!

Whenever I come to Provo, my sweet friend Barbara always tries to gather some of my quilting friends together to sew, talk and have lunch! So sweet of her! And the food, laughter, and conversation is as great as these sweet ladies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment