Wednesday, October 6, 2010

KILEY'S OCTOBER CONCERT/ FREAK STORM

Nichole sent me a text during the day informing me of Kiley's Highland High Choir Concert. We have been attending these choir concerts whenever possible, because they are always done so professionally and just excellent to listen to. This fall concert was no exception. Mrs. Scholz has demanded perfection, and that is what you get to listen to. Kiley has such a beautiful voice, I love being able to hear her sing, and participate . My favorite number she performed was Salmo 1 50. It was very upbeat and amazing! I am so proud of you Kiley, and all your accomplishments. Great job!!

After the concert we entered the parking lot of a swimming pool of water. Mrs. Scholz had mentioned during the concert that it was raining, and that there was some band instruments outside that needed to be brought in. Well, little did I know when I got home, that we had had a hale storm! There was hale everywhere, and leaves that looked like they had been shredded all over our yard. This all took place during the concert. It caused a lot of havoc and made a huge mess allover the valley.
I'm sure that will be the closest "snow like" picture I will ever take! I spent quite a while doing clean up today!


No comments: