
A tribute to a great husband, father and grandfather! I missed being with you on your birthday!! I can't think of too many birthdays we have had to be separated! So I just want you to know how amazing you are! You always try to meet every one's needs! Always putting everyone before your self! It doesn't go unnoticed! You work hard, and play hard! You have a great sense of humor and are always fun to be with! Your one liners, always amaze me! Like did you really just come up with that? Your work ethic is unmatchable! Your desire to be honest, your integrity, and your amazing testimony and knowledge of the gospel. I have watched you sacrifice all of our married years. It has been my privilege to be your partner, through thick and thin. Sure missed you on your birthday! Glad I get to be with you this weekend! You're the love of my life! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! You are the best! We sure missed you carving pumpkins with. We didn't have your creative touch! Love you!
Happy Birthday! We hope you had a great day and can't wait to see you next week!
Love all the fun new pictures too!
Elaine,very nice tribute to Les, you two are an amazing duo and I love you both.
https://yuniarinukti.com/8661/cerita-teman-saat-memiliki-pinjaman-tunai-online
Post a Comment