Friday, September 11, 2009
GRANDPARENTS DAY!!!
We had such a fun time today at Greenfield Elementary's Granparents Day. I told our daughter Nichole I would either bring lunch or Krispy Kreme Doughnuts to them this year. They choose the doughnuts everytime! So I bring doughnuts for them and a few of their friends! It is fun!! Such cute boys!! Love them so much! It's also nice to hear what nice things some of their teachers have to say about them.
Here is Blake, Bryson and cousin Griffin Nielson finishing lunch and eating some of the doughnuts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They couldn't ask for a better Grammy! Thanks for making that day so fun for them. They love having you there!
I think it is absolutely terrific that you are so involved with your grandkids and what and absolute blessing and opportunity to be Grammy to such great and of course absolutely darling grandchildren. You are AWESOME.
How FUN! G'parents day is always a huge highlight for our kids and g'parents!
Post a Comment