Friday, September 11, 2009

BEHIND ON BLOGGING!!!!

I am so far behind it is over whelming!!!! I left for Utah July 2nd, and came home August 2nd. Then only to return to Utah to babysit a few weeks later. So, no computer to blog with is very tough. So I will try to stay current, and add a few pictures occasionally from the summer. It was such a fun, fun summer! I do want to include a few pictures and not totally bag it!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Boy do I understand, and once you get behind it is so hard to be motivated and catch up. At the same time you don't want to leaave out the memories! Thought a lot about you yesterday!

The Smith Clan said...

Thanks Lauri! It's so hard to believe Seth would have been 32 on Thursday! We still miss him so much! It just has always felt like someone is missing from our family!