Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!!!

Happy 24th Birthday Megan!! This is a fun picture from BYU graduation. We are so proud of you!! There are so many things I love about Megan!! She has such great energy for life!! She enjoys so many things and is so good at so many. She is our fitness expert and guhru! She loves studying the gospel. Many times you will just see her diligently reading all the talks from conference, or studying the Book of Mormon. She takes things in the gospel very seriously, and has such a strong testimony. She is a friend to so many!! Loves her job as a personal trainer, and part time job working for her brother-in-law Travis. She eats so nutritiously!! Continually!! Such an example to all of us! She loves to cook! She talked us into running the SLC Marathon! And has even taken on learning to make quilts and sew! It has been so fun watching you grow up and find you way in life Megan! Good job!! We love you!!!!!
Here is a fun picture of Megan holding Savannah. I had such a hard time finding pictures of just you Megan. But I love your smile in this picture. It totally shows your enthusiasim for life. You are so amazing!!! We hope your birthday is amazing!! Just like you!!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Megan!

Trav and Linds said...

Happy B-day Megs! Love all the Utah pic's. Just a correction, in that picture I am not so fond of, I am
8 1/2 months prego in that pic. (Believe me I am so counting down the days!)

Muncher Cruncher said...

Thanks mom!! i need to get you some recent pictures of me! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I agree you are TERRIFIC!!! Hope you had a very Happy Birthday.
I would love a recent picture of you too:):):)