
After three years of service in the University Fifth Ward Bishopbric, we have been released. We had such a wonderful experience serving with Alan and Milicent Matheson, and Mark and Alonna Randall. We saw them so often, they became so very dear to us. You could say we saw them more often than we saw our family. So after many many dinners, FHE's , firesides, Sacrament meetings, weddings, parties and so much more than there is time to list, we almost don't know what to do with our extra time. This was a time in our lives, that we truely felt blessed and of service to others. That's not even mentioning all of the fabulous kids that came faithfully to everything in our ward. We made so many friendships, witnessed firsthand so many romances, and so many testimonies born and lives changed! We will cherish always this amazing experience we were privileged to be a part of. Les was called back to the University Stake to serve on the High Council. I have been called to serve as Public Affairs Assistant in our GIlbert Highland Stake.
6 comments:
I'm sure you'll be missed around the campus! I know how much those kids loved you!! You guys were great :)
Thanks Megs! We miss the kids!
We already miss you a LOT. You guys are so wonderful!!!
Ari: Hi!! It was so good to have you say hello! Tell everyone hi! We miss all of you!!!
I'm sure that the kids will miss you guys but I also know that you will miss that experince. When Kerry was released from the BYU ward he was serving in we went through a great withdrawl it was a great experince! It sounds like they don't intend to let you rest.
You guys were awesome they will miss you. We are excited though to have you back!
Post a Comment