Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Blake! Happy Birthday Tyler! Happy Birthday Lindsey!!

Happy Birthday LINDSEY!!!! Wow can't believe you are going to be 28 on Sunday!! My how time travels. This is a fun year for you!! All kinds of milestones: Travis starting his own business, Boston starting school and expecting your 3rd little one! It is a banner year for you and your cute little family! What do I love about Lindsey??? I wished I was just half as organized as you are!! Everything you do, you do well! And so fast! I always say you work circles around me!! I am so impressed with your on going thoughtfulness for others. You are very diligent in the way you live your life. And always so on top of things!! You have become a very good cook and I am impressed with your creativity with your own little business. Everytime we leave your house, your Dad always says,"She is such a good little mother!!!" And I feel the same way!! I don't think you ever slow down! We are excited to see the personality of this new little one. How could anyone be any cuter athan Savy and Boston? Good job LINDS!!!


Happy Birthday Tyler!! WHAT DO I LOVE ABOUT TYLER???? Tyler ther are so many things I could talk about that I love about you! You don't have a mean bone in your whole body! You are so unselfish, kind, always thinking of the other person! (Just one of the reasons I know you will be a great teacher in your new position at SLCC.) You have always been able to walk into a room and see what needs to be done, whether it is take out the garbage, help someone,pitch in and help fix dinner, or just whatever is going on. You just do it! In otherwords, you are very perceptive! You also are very tech savy! You can do or fix or put together any piece of equipment and figure it all out! That always amazes me!!You are a very good cook, gardner, hardworker!!!!!, creative and could I am sure either build your own home or gut one start over from scratch!(I think you have about done that one!) I am also so empressed with what a wonderful Father you are to Elliott and Harper! You have the patience of Job!! We have watched you firsthand, and you never raise your voice! When most parents would be screaming!You are so positive and loving to them always! Most of all right now I admire your sense of humor, and your determination to go forward. And I'm sure you are probably just laughing at all my disconnected fragments and improper english. But I just want you to know how much you are loved!!! You are the BEST!!! WE LOVE YOU!



Blake! I can't believe he turned eleven this week! Monday August 25th! What do I love about Blake? He has such a fun sense of humor! But at the same time he can be so obedient, follow all the rules, always thinking of others kind of guy! You just have to love him! He is always coming up with some funny exciting new adventurous kind of thing to do! He is just so fun to have around! Love you Blake!!!! Have a great year!!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday guys!

Trav and Linds said...

Awe...thanks, I love all the birthday shout outs! Thanks for all the nice comments. Happy Birthday Ty & Blake!

Lauri said...

Great family, August in your family is like June in ours! Happy birthday to all!

Nichole Barney said...

We hope you all did some celebrating this week! We were celebrating for you! Happy Birthday to you all!

Josh Medeiros said...

Looks like lots of celebrating going on...happy birthday to everyone!

the medeiros family said...

(this was the medeiros family posting...didn't realize my josh was logged on!

The Smith Clan said...

Julie, You found us! Hurray!!