Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long Beach Quilt Show




After a week in Newport Beach a group of my quilting friends headed to Long Beach to see the first International Quilt Show in Long Beach. Staying up until all hours of the night, eating lots of wonderful food, laughing and of course working on that latest quilt project kept us happy! Thanks to Kim for making all the fun arrangements! We had a great time! (not to mention the cute new fabrics and paterns we couldn't go home without!!!


9 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

Look at you mom...posting like it's nobody's business! I LOVE all of the cute pictures. Thanks again for all the cali fun. It was good to see you last week too! When is this girls trip i keep hearing about???!!?

Nichole Barney said...

Good job mom! I am glad you got to go on that trip. Looks like you ladies had a fun time!

Trav and Linds said...

Love the pictures! You guys did great at posting, even if it did take all night. Great memories! We had so much fun!

Lauri said...

It's so fun to catch up with your family, isn't technology wonderful? I just wish it didn't take me so long to figure the easiest things. Oh well at least I am trying right? It was good to talk to you Les maybe next time you guys are up we can all go to lunch or something! I ca't believe this summer has blown by so fast. At least I'm not working on weddings this summer. Love you guys.

The Smith Clan said...

Hi Lauri, Sometimes we feel like complete idots on the tech stuff. But yes, we are trying. We'd love to see you guys!

Michelle said...

Long beach really was fun. Your getting to be a pro blogger. Good job.

Heidi said...

Thank you for doing your part to record history--especially something so important as Long Beach!

the medeiros family said...

Elaine...Yay! I found your blog! It was so fun see you and Les at Tammi's wedding. What a wonderful weekend! It's been fun to get a peek into the lives of your beautiful family. AND...wow! you did a 1/2 marathon?! You go!! You should be able to link to my blog from my comment (and from their to Rick and Suzanne's)
keep in touch...take care! :)

Debbie said...

Hey....I feel left out!!! I missed a fun trip I know! Elaine, I'm glad I found your blog. I will check it all the time now! I am going to put you on my list.