Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Happy Birthday to Jason-Things We Love About Jas!
Happy Birthday Jas!! Thirty-nine!! Wow that makes me feel old! But we just want to say: "Happy Birthday To You!" Hope it is a great day. So just for the fun of it, I thought it might be fun to tell you the things we love about Jason. You are such an amazing cook. You are so neat and tidy! You are always very organized. You can work circles around me! I wish I was just half as creative as you have always been! You are in great shape! Did I mention you are a super hard worker, not afraid to tackle any project! Kind, considerate, positive and happy!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you! Happy Birthday!!Love you tons! XOXO Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I couldn't agree more. You are the man Jas!!!
Hapy Birthday!
We love you Jason! We hope you have a great bday! We will be thinking of you!!
I have to name my favorite picture that I always think of...it is when we went on a trip to Washington D.C and Megan, me and Seth are all piled on your back. It brings back great memories!
Happy Birthday Jason! I am glad we are all getting together for lunch to celebrate!
Happy B-day Jas!! I still think of how nice you were to me as your pesky little sister...sitting in the basement letting me paint with you...you've always been a great, caring big brother! Love you!!! Megs
Post a Comment