Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINES DAY

Everyone knows how much I love holidays! Valentines is one of my favorites! I had to sneak this handsome picture of Bronson in, Nichole was taking pictures of him for his baptism announcement on Valentine's Day! He is such a handsome young Man!




I love the fresh red roses Les gave me! So pretty!





We had another fun project planed: making cake pops! Bryson has one of our heart ones all ready to frost!


We were lucky enough to have Megan join us for Valentine's Day! Here are some of the finished cake pops! Aren't they adorable?



Blake getting ready to take a bite of this yummy cake pop.



Just let it be known, these cake pops can be a little tricky! At the end of our creative little cake-popping session, Kiley and Megan had the whole process down pat. We could go into the cake-popping making business! But then that would be all work and no fun!



A shot of our cake pops before frosting!


I had to sneak in a picture of our pedicure's we had while Megan was in town!


Nichole gave me a fun idea to heart Megan and Les' bathroom mirrors. That was a fun surprise for them when they arrived.


Just a few little love notes!



I love Valentine's Day!


No comments: