Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GARDENING 2011

Gardening in Az is certainly full of challenges! My gardening dream come true in AZ is to be able to pick from the garden enough fresh ingredients to make homemade salsa! I did that a few times this year! So mission accomplished. Love that fresh homemade salsa! So good! I could drink it! These are the tomatoes I picked for the salsa!

Our flowers were pretty! But is just seemed to me that they struggled this year. First it was too cold. Then it was 100 degrees!

I did love being able to pick radishes and wash them and eat them with red pepper humus! So good!


These little sweet 100 cherry tomatoes are like eating candy. They are so sweet! So that would make them almost like gold for me in Arizona.

1 comment:

Monica said...

That all looks so yummy...I need all your gardeing tips, I want to grow one this fall. I love how your grandsons quilt turned out!