Sunday, August 29, 2010

"WE LOVE OUR PEDICURES!!!"

When I was in Utah in May, my friends Gayle and Franny were doing their own pedicures, with a glitter coat over their great colors of summer polish! So I was on a mission to find all the stuff to do pedicures. I thought it might be a fun thing to do together. A line up of all the ladies. Nichole, Kiley, Lindsey and me, taking off old polish!
Well as you can see, it was sooooooo fun! Even all the guys got into it!! But no bright polish for them. I found a neat brush to get all the calluses off, even Denny got into that.

Good investment! When we got to Utah, Megan said,"Mom we have to go to Walgreen's! They have tons more fun colors for summer!" So we had a "Round 2" painting even in Utah! Nichole informed me today, she still has on her polish from Utah! Awesome! Lindsey with a little help from Colston!
Little Savy thought she was such a "little princess"!! And of course, she was, and still is!!

Megan working on getting those feet all soft. Denny even had an awesome foot cream!

No comments: