Saturday, March 13, 2010

WHITE PARTY: HAMPTON STYLE

Last Saturday evening we attended the Phoenix Children's Hospital big benefit. It was "White Party: Hampton's style". There were 900 people in attendance. It was at the J. W. Marriott in Scottsdale. I normally don't love these kind of events, but this was a fun one. All guests were invited to wear white. So it was just fun to see what everyone had on. Les was pretty dapper in his seersucker jacket!
Here is just one of the snapshots we were in. There were a lot of one strap, over the shoulder dresses like these. Some guys had on white bermuda shorts, many of the ladies were in white pants, and alot of clevage showing everywhere.

They did an outstanding job on the tables. All of the tables had black and white table clothes and each table had a lamp in the center. The favors were the little white buckets with white jelly bellies in them. There was of course, the live and silent auction, and dancing to the Zowie Bowie Band after dinner. It was definitely a people watching event!

2 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

How fun and fancy! You guys look great too! I love the young women theme and scripture, I'm going to have to remember that one, I really like it! Love you guys!

Lauri said...

Looks like a fun evening! Hope they raised lot's of money for the Hospital.