Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FALL and HALLOWEEN

I love carving pumpkins with the Barney's! It's a tradition, we have to keep! Bronson's pumpkin had a beard, a goatee, a mustache, and three scars! Great job Brons! Nicholewith the masterful creations!

This year each grandchild used their creativity to design their faces! Bryson designed a scary face!

Papa is always the hardworker in making sure our pumpkins are amazing!
Kiley carved her name on her pumpkin face. Very Clever!!!


Of course, we had to take a few minutes to have some cider and donuts!

The finished pumpkin heads! We missed Blake! He had soccer practice, and had to carve his later.


I love all of the Hallween decorations!

This is one of my favorite fall quilts!
While we were in Northern California, one of my very favorite fun things to see was this amazing pumpkin patch.
Talk about a ton of pumpkins! I love fall!

I found myself rationalizing: any reason for me to purchase a pumpkin, just for the fun of it, only to remember I would have a hard time taking that pumpkin back on an airplane.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a fun tradition. We started our own this year sitting on the back lawn to do our carving with the grandchildren. Hopefully the first of many more!