Tyler was our chief engineer, in making the house stand up. The kids were the experts in eating and designing where the candy should go. In my mouth or on the house....hummm??Friday, January 2, 2009
GINGERBREAD HOUSE!
One evening Tyler was bringing Elliott and Harper down from Salt Lake to visit us in Provo. Needless to say, we chose one of the snowiest days of the holiday season to do this. I went to pick up the materials, which only took about 2 hours longer than it should have, and Tyler was having a terrible time as well getting down from SLC. To say nothing about the fact that this was an idea Megan had come up with, and then she ditched us for all of her friends. But all in all it was fun, just to be together! And our Gingerbread House was adorable!! (Sorry my camera was a little blurry here.)
Tyler was our chief engineer, in making the house stand up. The kids were the experts in eating and designing where the candy should go. In my mouth or on the house....hummm??
Tyler was our chief engineer, in making the house stand up. The kids were the experts in eating and designing where the candy should go. In my mouth or on the house....hummm??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go with all the posting mom! I like it :) It was SO much fun to have you here! I miss you guys already, but i'm glad the next trip is soon in sight! Thanks for everything! xoxoxo
p.s. I believe what happened was...i suggested we make gingerbread houses on saturday...and then YOU made them without me on friday. I got ditched!!
I love all the Utah posts! Looks like fun times! I wish I could have been there! We are happy to have you back in sunny AZ! Thanks again for the New Years dinner!
Megan, I just was giving you a hard time. The way I remember it ... you said could we make one today or tomorrow, and then when I found out Ty was coming down, we thought it would be fun to do while he was there. Next time, I will make sure you are there!
Post a Comment