
After 37 years in her profession, Rosemarie is ready to finally take some time for herself and find out what retirement is all about! We congratulate you on all of your accomplishments throughout your career!! Everyone who rubs shoulders with you admires you! Rather it be in your professional, church, or family life, you are respected by all!! We wish you the best in your well deserved change of pace. May you be adventurous and find many happy moments in your new life! We congratulate you on a career well done! Congrats from the Smith Clan!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Yeah for Rosemarie! It was a fun day. We wish you guys could have been there. I saw Megan,Tyler and Lindsey for a while. I hope things are well and hope we get to see you sometime this summer.
Jes
I have some pictures of the surpise on my blog if you want to see them. We missed seeing you guys for the fourth, we were pretty low key here. Hope we get to see you sometime this summer.
Post a Comment