Hey Megs, I ran 4 miles today. Did pretty good, Saturday we will be doing six. Wow! I'mm doing okay with it. Looking forward to running with everyone. Mom
It feels so good to have a goal and work for it. I ran 6 last Saturday and it was easier than my 4.5 today. It is funny how that happens. I found some jelly belly boosts with carbs and stuff. i will keep you posted on how they taste.
2 comments:
Hey Megs, I ran 4 miles today. Did pretty good, Saturday we will be doing six. Wow! I'mm doing okay with it. Looking forward to running with everyone. Mom
It feels so good to have a goal and work for it. I ran 6 last Saturday and it was easier than my 4.5 today. It is funny how that happens. I found some jelly belly boosts with carbs and stuff. i will keep you posted on how they taste.
Post a Comment