Friday, February 22, 2008

Disneyland!!!

Here are some photo's from our trip to Disneyland. Me, Trav, Linds, Bosty, and Savy had a great week in California playing at the happiest place on earth! (Linds and Trav were nice enough to let me crash their party!) We had so much fun! I loved how excited the kiddie's got about everything. It was a great trip!!

Trav and Linds
Linds and I riding dumbo :)
Me and Savy-Sav. Happy V-day!!
Bosty and Linds on the caterpillar...quite thrilling...
Make your funny face! (aka taking pictures bored in line)
We had so much fun!!! Thanks for Everything L&T!

5 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

So Cute! I love the funny faces, and the advertisement for awesome nacklaces. Just fun to see you all having fun, Bost and Savy included!

kiley barney said...

Funnnn funnnn!!!!!

Nichole Barney said...

Looks like such a fun time! We need to figure out a time to see everyone it has been a while!

Trav and Linds said...

Cute pic's! We had so much fun with you! Oh, the memories...I miss it already!!!

Muncher Cruncher said...

ha ha...our family is a walking necklace advertisement aren't we ;)