Hey everybody we are so excited for this blog! Does anybody have any ideas for color of this blog? Any cute headers or backgrounds? -Nichole, Elaine & Kiley
I can't tell you how excited I am for this. Great way to keep in touch. I expect to see a bunch of spooky pictures to show up immediately! Just to inform you: Brian Wayment is engaged to be married Dec 8th in the SL Temple. Everyone is invited to the Luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building at 12:30. They will just need a count.Thanks Linds and Nichole for getting this going. Ya Hoo!
9 comments:
Sounds fun. We'll post some current pictures soon.
TY
I will look at some templates and try to post a family pic, of our whole family too.
well would you look at that, our family is so high tech... ;)
megs
Does anyone have Jason and Tamra's email?
I think everyone should just change things around on here as you have ideas. I think that will make it fun and interesting!
I can't tell you how excited I am for this. Great way to keep in touch. I expect to see a bunch of spooky pictures to show up immediately! Just to inform you: Brian Wayment is engaged to be married Dec 8th in the SL Temple. Everyone is invited to the Luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building at 12:30. They will just need a count.Thanks Linds and Nichole for getting this going. Ya Hoo!
Cute pic's! How did you figure out to psot a big family photo? I have been wanting to do that on my blog.
I'm just really technical...jk;) i can show you how.
Meg do you know how to turn the picutres on the blog. I have vertical pictures I cant turn them.
Post a Comment